HomeBankruptcySSD/SSIAbout ChristineContact ChristineBankruptcy FAQsSSD/SSI FAQs

This site  The Web 

Cincinnati, Hamilton, and Middletown Offices                                                       513-381-8999 or 513-217-4567 
                                                                                                                                       Call for a Free Consultation

Should I file a disability claim?

                                    Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income (“SSI”) may be awarded to those who 
                                    cannot engage in substantial gainful employment for at least 12 months. It is not enough that 
                                    you cannot return to past work, you must be precluded from all types of employment. If you 
                                    feel that you are precluded from working because of a mental or physical impairment you should 
                                    file a claim at
www.ssa.gov or call 800-772-1213.

Back to SSD/SSI FAQs

20 years experience in Bankruptcy and Social Security Disability claims.